We are currrently looking for an extremely organised and proactive office administrator to provide a high level of professional support to our Directors, Managers and the rest of the Team. They will be highly motivated, display outstanding attention to detail and have the ability to multitask with ease. It is essential that they are a strong team player with a positive, up-beat approach.
Reception and First Point of Call
- Answering of all incoming telephone calls from Clients in a professional manner.
- Opening of all incoming post, and distribute as necessary
- Acts as a first point of contact in the office for all Team Members and Clients
- Control of all office requirements – stationery to maintenance issues
- Liase with IT consultant on office technical issues
- Provides assistance in the delivery of marketing communications
- Creates typed work of a high quality and accuracy
- Makes effective use of the Document Management System for client virtual portal
- Creates new documents from templates, using contact data using Mail Merge
- Uses initiative to compose and send on behalf of Manager, correspondence requiring focused concentration and attention to detail
- Be able to supply reports for Managers using internal accounts production / document Management software
- Maintains a high level of proficiency in core IT applications including the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Be confident in learning and the subsequent use of new software products
- Provide the delivery of marketing communications for the firm
- Be efficient in timely submission of client data to HRMC and Companies House
- To maintain regular file management, ensuring all files are up to date and archived when required
- Control accurate records of all files (hard and virtual) within the office to GDPR compliant levels
- Has excellent timekeeping and prioritises work effectively
- Confidentiality is key at all times
- Is flexible, reliable, co-operative and has a professional approach to work
- Works as a positive, friendly and helpful team player
- Communicates in a positive and constructive manner
- Uses initiative and takes a proactive approach to work by regularly seeking ways to improve internal procedures
- Positively supports and promotes changes within the work environment
- Has an interest and aptitude for social media interaction
Previous secretarial experience in an accountancy firm preferable but not essential.
The hours of work for this opportunity are 9:00am to 5:15pm (M-F) with an hour for lunch.
If you believe that you are the person to fill this role - please send your CV and covering e mail to email@example.com