Are you an ambitious person with aspirations of developing your career within a reputable and forward-thinking firm of Chartered Certified accountants in Hereford City centre ?
We are looking to add an enthusiastic member to our professional and friendly team on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will undertake a varied general accountancy practice role, under the guidance of the existing team of Managers and Directors. They will be a quick learner who enjoys being challenged - a logical thinker who is organised and takes pride in their attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual to join an independent firm where there will be exposure to a diverse range of clients and general scope for career development and progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients in the transfer of their record keeping to cloud-based solutions
- Assisting our Managers in the preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Completion of bookkeeping tasks for our clients using the latest technological tool and apps as well as the preparation of VAT returns and Management accounts
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations and returns
- Assist in our busy payroll department to service our growing client base
- AAT - part of fully qualified
- Preferably existing experience of accountancy practice work
- Strong IT skills
- Full driving licence
- A good eye for attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- We will be offering a competitive salary to the successful individual, but this will be dependent on experience
Please apply with CV and accompanying covering letter to email@example.com