We require a dynamic Client Manager for our Practice
Looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a lot of potential, but currently feel you are going nowhere?
Are you ready to move and grow with us and utilise those skills?
Want to be actively involved and make a difference?
Exciting management role at our Practice
Due to our continued strategy for growth and development, we are seeking a dynamic person who will be pivotal in helping take our office to the next level. The Directors are looking for the right candidate to join their current team members, as a driven, forward thinking leader.
For this role – you will be described as:
- Ambitious, a great communicator, a great manager, organised, efficient and a ‘make it happen’ individual.
- Someone who can take charge of any situation and provide leadership to staff and clients.
- Someone who really gets extra motivation out of helping clients and bringing real value to their businesses and their lives.
- Someone who is a forward thinking candidate who wants to put their mark on whatever they do.
Your job role:
- You will have the expected responsibilities of managing a client portfolio covering a range of business sectors, delivering accounting, taxation and other general wide-ranging accounting services. The right candidate will have the confidence and enthusiasm for exploring innovative ideas to take their role to the next level with the introduction of new systems and controls, continuing the ever evolving cloud based software and apps development, business advisory services and a value added pricing structure to move our clients and the Practice forward in the changing world of accountancy, whilst still ensuring attention to detail is applied to our general Practice and compliance work.
- You will be required to work closely alongside the Directors, who are always open to new ideas and Practice changes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- A broad background of experience is required including accounts, general tax, charities and business advisory with a track record of supervising and training staff. You must also have experience and confidence in dealing face to face with current and potential new clients.
- You will be based at our Hereford office but will at times be required to travel to client premises for accounts work and client meetings.
- You will be an ACCA qualified Accountant or equivalent and have strong experience in a Practice environment (preferably three years)
- Dependent on experience and background.
Hours of work
This role requires a full time candidate. Working hours are:
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.15 with an hour for lunch.
Opportunity is calling for the right person, this is not a position for a passive attitude, but it is for someone who wants excellent career progression, with financial rewards for success.
If you believe that this is you, then send in your CV, contact details and a short e mail explaining why you think that you are the right candidate for this role to email@example.com.